The Cash Ratio is the strictest of the liquidity ratios.
It is a conservative indicator (because it removes many current assets) of a business' ability to meet its short-term debts out of cash, and how quickly it can do this.
It can be used by creditors in assessing an application for funds, as it is more conservative and does not require the skills of management to turn some current assets into cash for repayment.
But if you are interested in our paid products, we have these on offer:
1) iPad/iPhone App...$4.99 Click Here for More Info
[A user-friendly and simple Apple App that provides 51 calculators & formulas ranging from Management Accounting to Core Financial Ratios]
2) Ratio Analysis Fundamentals: eBook...$4.99 Kindle Info
[A concise eBook written by RatioAnalysis.net founder, Axel Tracy, that details our 17 Core Ratios while giving explanations and examples of each ratio]
3) Premium RatioAnalysis.net: Online...$5.75 Click Here for More Info
[An online membership that gives access to 61 Extra Calculators]
4) Premium RatioAnalysis.net: Spreadsheet...$12.75 Click Here for More Info
[A MS Excel Spreadsheet that Calculates and gives the Formulas to 61 Extra Calculators]
5) Core Ratios: Spreadsheet...$3.75 Click Here for More Info
[A MS Excel Spreadsheet that Calculates and gives the Formulas to our 17 Core Ratios]